[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

EYE TRAVEL


Eye am a avid collector of vintage luggage with a 
special fondness for Samsonite.
Eye travel, decorate and carry my art pieces in vintage luggage
of all kinds.

[ left photo my vintage Samsonite and right photo from Etsy shop White Pepper ]                  

Recently, eye was faced with investing in a new travel piece and eye chose a new Samsonite case.  
It's the Jetlite DLX in the color WHITE...like snow.
Now eye know a lot of people shy away from white but not me
and not this case.
It's ergonomic design makes it easy to use and clean.



The Jetlite DLX is also equipped with a TSA approved locking system, Travel Sentry, which allows the 
TSA to identify, inspect and re-lock my case for peace of mind.
Eye picked this beauty up from my local 
TJ Maxx store.


Indiana (Feb 2014) was the 1st trip eye took with my new and lovely piece of Samsonite 
and eye'm pleased to report so far so good.

bEYE



[ written and posted 1st The Loft 756 Blog ]





No comments:

Post a Comment