[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

EYE GOT IT



It's official, my passport has arrived for my upcoming travels.
As eye opened my postal eye began to cry because another dream of mine is a reality and eye am holding it in my hands.

For my trip outside of our great US of A , a certain amount of planning needs to happen so that eye can immerse myself in the culture, food and arts.

In a few weeks eye will be traveling abroad with 3 of my best girlfriends for fun and adventure.  We all realize the state of our countries and want to have the best experience possible so we enrolled our trip in STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program).  By enrolling you receive the latest travel updates and information pertaining to your trip.  STEP will compile all current information about the country where you will be traveling or living.
For detailed information and enrollment 
go to:


A well-informed traveler is a safer traveler.
SAFE PLANNING STILL IN PROGRESS.

bEYE

No comments:

Post a Comment