[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here I Am...

Hello...
I've been a busy bee since I last posted.

I went 2 Evansville 4 Thanksgiving.  Emily & I feed the homeless @ our church
on that morning then had our dinner later that day w/family & friends!
We caught up on our "slasher" movies together.
She had 1 I'd never
seen before, let alone heard of, "Black Christmas/1974".
She told me there was a re-make  in 2006 & it sucked.

I enjoyed all of my favorite foods:
White Castle burgers
Pizza King stromboli
Doughnut Bank doughnuts
Grippo's BBQ Chips
and wait 4 it:

Una Pizza

I'm filling custom eye chart pendants right now
while trying to finish setting up my closet.
I sketched last night...
sneak peek
c. 2009-2010
I will put up my Christmas tree tonight & listen to some
cd's 2 get in the mood:)

No comments:

Post a Comment