[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

ILLUSTRATED ART CARDS...

Hello
Illustrated Art Card

Eye sketched this lovely lady about 2 years ago
and donated the original 2 a fabulous organization
"Cookin' For Kids"

Cookin' for Kids is a unique Celebrity Chef cook-off
where celebrity chef partners compete to create the meal of a lifetime
with a box of mystery ingredients on a bunsen burner in
ONLY 45 MINUTES.
This gala evening is the single largest fundraising event for
Kids Who Care where my son is a resident actor.

Eye am offering "Hello" as 1 of my illustrated art cards.
Eye love giving art print cards 2 my friends & family
so eye added a new section to my Etsy shop 4 my illustrations. 

Check them out here & stay tuned as eye add new prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment