[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

EYE AM GOING BACK 2 INDIANA...

Eye spent the holidays with friends in my hometown
Evansville, Indiana

A great holiday has had by all and eye really got 2 relax.
Eye also went to 1 of my favorite art stores

Eye could stay there 4 hours just looking around.
Eye picked up a new sketchbook...
and eye did some sketching.

Thanksgiving 2011 is now a memory
and the count down 2 Christmas has truly begun.
Eye will be giving the gift of art this Christmas.
Yvonne4eyes "by Christmas" delivery date ends December 10.
And if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area 
eye would be more than happy 
2 arrange pick-up/delivery with you!
Eye will be updating & adding a few more pieces
2 my shop in the coming days so stay tuned.

Thanks 2 all of my fans who support me, small business & handmade.

HAPPY THURSDAY!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment