[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eye Am Back...

Thanks 2 all who came out 2 see me
Arts Goggle.
This was my very 1st outdoors show & 1st time doing the event 
EYE HAD A BALL!
(eyeball...lol)
It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon but the sudden 
wind gusts were just too much!
Here is how I wanted to set up my outdoor wears:
c. 2009-2011
And the cards...
c. 2009-2011
Well the wind had other plans.  The gusts were soooo
strong that they blow my cards off the above display.  
This display has clamps that holds the cards 
but the wind was strong enough to rip the cards
from the clips!
Eye ended up putting all cards in an antique drawer
eye brought along & eye had to display
everything else down low 2 the ground so that the 
wind could not blow it away.

Despite the wind, eye met some great people 
&
the show ended up being a success!  






No comments:

Post a Comment