[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eye've Been Busy As A Bee...

My 1st Vendor Order
Bloom & Bee Swanky
in Downtown Waco, TX
c. 2009-2011
Eye met Amy Bradshaw back in March 
@ my Cowtown Bazaar show.
She came all the way from Waco looking 
4 items 4 her shop

She contacted me last Friday wanting some of my current stock
& some custom cards, hang tags & pendants.
The catch?...she needs this order by next Thursday April 28th!!!!
It's 4 her spring open house and she wants my wears 4 her shop.
Eye went right 2 work and worked until 3:00 a.m.
(can you say WORKAHOLIC)

Eye emailed "proofs" to Amy before 10:00 a.m. the next morning
& she loved it all!

As of today, her order is on it's way 
2 her shop.
Eye had a ball creating Amy's custom items and eye
know she will have a fabulous spring open house this weekend.
If you are in Waco or in the area, stop by
Bloom & Bee Swanky...tell Amy 
Yvonne4eyes sent ya:)


No comments:

Post a Comment