[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Quiet Stump...

The Quiet Stump
Original Watercolor
c. 2009-2011
Finished this watercolor last night.
Also working on some other works
preparing 4 my art show in August.
I've almost settled on a name 4 
this body of works.

Seeing my art come 2 life
right before my 4-eyes has me
wanting to stay up all night  
creating.  
I jot so many ideas down on random pieces of paper. 
 I need 2 organize them all in 1 sketchbook 
so that I can re-visit them in the same place. 
Stay tuned as I organize, re-visit & bring my ideas 2 life.


2 comments:

  1. Yvonne, I am so proud of you. Just seeing how you are so passionate about your gift and willing to share it with others inspires me! Your story is so beautiful and so are you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...I'm blushing right now!

    ReplyDelete