[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Work, Work, Work...

Blank Cards
c. 2009-2011
Worked on card orders last night.
These cards are 4 one of my
good friends, Mandy of

I keep telling myself that I will finish the 
calendar, but I haven't touched it.
Hopefully, I will bring it to life by this weekend, which
is my deadline!

I finally decided on a 2011 daily planner...
I found it on Etsy & I can't wait to get it!
Of course you know there has to be a story so let me share it with you.

When I decided on getting my planner from 
An Artful Agenda, this is the one I purchased.
I thought it was a planner but upon further investigation, after I purchased it, it is actually 
a diary with one page 4 each day of the year.
The pages are not marked with the month, weekday or dates, hence a diary.
You guessed it, I then purchased the correct agenda.  I can't wait to get them 
both and start jotting down my shows, in the planner, and my artistic journey in the diary.

Check out An Artful Agenda here!




No comments:

Post a Comment