[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pendants, Pendants, Pendants...

c. 2009-2010
I have 4 custom pendants in the works right now!  I'm having a blast designing eye chart pendants & it makes me so happy that they are being received so well by the masses. 

Setting up my new place is going slower than I would like but it is coming together.  I'm really purging stuff & it feels so good.  I will take some photos to share soon. 

Speaking of photos, I have a early photo shot on Saturday morning in preparation 4 the show I'm doing in 2011, Dallas Chic Fest. After my shot, I'm volunteering 4 Cystic Fibrosis Climb 4 Life.  Parker has rehersals & a performance later in the afternoon/evening so I will fit my art work in where I can.  Either way, I will be burning my candle @ both ends. At least the middle wont' be lit too...or will it?


No comments:

Post a Comment