[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

new hair product review no.2

Pooka Pure and Simple
Shea n Olive Hair Butter

 This blend of Shea Butter & Olive oil moisturizes hair and scalp.
 Rosemary essential oil stimulates hair growth and Lavender essential to soothe the scalp
4oz $14.00
********************
So I saw this back in August @ Whole Foods ( I was there to purchase a gift only) & tried the sample. I rubbed it in my hands, smelled it (smelled sweet & yummy), put it in my hair & fell in love. I didn't buy that day & I've been thinking about it ever since.

Well, this past weekend, I bought it!  I combed my hair out & applied a little to each
section that I two-strand twisted.  When I un-twisted my hair the next morning I loved it! My hair is soft, smells yummy & above all moisturized!

That was on Monday...as of today I have not put any product in my hair and it is still amazing.
I twist my hair & sleep in my Satin Sakk EVERY NIGHT!!!...my nightly richual takes discipline I know, but this works 4 me.

If your looking for a great hair butter,
check this one out here or @ your neighborhood Whole Foods.


2 comments:

  1. Von, I'm trying to tame the PJ in me but this looks like it's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of today, Thursday, my twists still look good & moisturized!

    ReplyDelete