[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beth Bojarski...

"What Lies Beneath"
I first saw Beth's work in April 2009 on closing day of the Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival.  I was so busy that year and arrived at the festival on closing day, which is on Sunday.  Beth's booth drew me in and I was speechless when I saw  her work.

I got home, check my festival program, found her website and fell in love again.  I swore I would return to the festival in April 2010 to see Beth.  Well, on opening day, Thursday April 8th, I went on my quest to find Beth.  To my horror she was no where to be found.  I checked her website and was shocked to find that she was on a wait list.  I sent her a email to find out her status and hoped for the best.  I returned on Friday and to my surprise she was there. We chatted art 4 a bit and I purchased the pictured piece.  Beth is an awesome artist and person, see for yourself!

Meet Beth Bojarski and her cast of players.  I love them all and if I could I would bring them all home to live with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment