[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

neiman marcus/jo malone event...

I'm all rested now...

On Friday,

My sister Yolanda, cousin Angie & I went to a Neiman Marcus in store event for the fragrance artist Jo Malone.   IT WAS FABULOUS, FABULOUS I TELL YA!

We were greeted @ the door w/lemon water or wine (you know what I choose) and settled @ our table for little deserts.  The room was filled w/Jo Malone's perfumes, candles & oils.  My signature fragrance is Pomegrannate Noir.

Jo Malone has created a limited-edition fragrance named White Tie and Tiara exclusively to support the Elton John Aids FoundationNeiman's/North Park received 15 bottles & I'm happy to announce that my sister, cousin & I are the owners of 3 bottles!  We had so much fun with all the ladies @ the event along w/Jo Malone's rep. from London...he was by far the most knowledgeable about Jo and her journey.  Thanks to all the Neiman Marcus rep's too...you rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment