[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]

[ ...sometimes EYE don't ]
.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

i'm sooo sleepy...


All eight (8) of us girls loved Sex and the City 2!  We drank "Carrie's Royal" which was a mixture of Moet Champagne, Raspberry Liquor, Triple Sec & Mint.  Snacks we munched on were:
  • popcorn
  • m & m's
  • sour patch kid's
  • cheese & fruit trays
To make this evening extra special I made us all SATC buttons to wear.  Everyone was pleasantly surprised and loved my little gift.


Overall, I loved the movie and it was great to see Miranda in a brighter light.  For true SATC fans, they will understand that this movie is just another peak into their world.  The fashion was crazy and judging from my above button, my favorite outfit is Carrie in the Jador Dior 8 tee.  

LET THE GAMES BEGIN...I MUST FIND THAT TEE.   "My name is Yvonne Wilson & I'm a seeker of great fashion".

No comments:

Post a Comment